The iconic construction site hardhat offers physical head protection but does nothing to protect what may be going on inside that head. To reduce the stigma about mental health and publicly reinforce our commitment to support, we have distributed an official, Mental Health Matters / Kortman Cares hardhat sticker to our teams. May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
A cornerstone of Kortman’s employee wellness program is mental health (alongside physical, financial, and spiritual wellness). Kortman truly cares for the team of hard-working professionals that go to work for us each day. We invest in training, resources, and benefits to support mental well-being.
- Expanded Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Free 24/7 Access to Employee Care Chaplain / Employee Assistance Program
- Access to mental health professionals through employer-subsidized medical insurance plans
- Mental Health / Suicide Prevention training for leaders
- Ongoing mental health communication from the company to the team
- Access to mental health resources via the Employee Portal
- Resources via Go365 Wellness Program App
- Focus on a family-first
- Corporate pledge to adopt the STAND model for suicide prevention
July 2022 Update: